The Quick Launch menu in SharePoint is a navigation tool that allows users to access important sites, libraries, lists, and other content with ease. It provides a streamlined way to navigate within a SharePoint site.
You can manage the quick-launch navigation for the Communication and Teams site template types via Powell Manager :
1. Open Intranet / Design / Site
2. Modify the site template on which you want your quick launch to be displayed.
3. Inside site template edit form, open Modern header & Footer subsection
4. Inside the Main navigation section, you can decide to Keep SharePoint default navigation or to Use a specific navigation :
5. To customize quick launch menu, select Use a specific navigation, a link builder will then be displayed
6. Create different links and labels to build your quick launch navigation
7. Once you're done, synchronize the navigation
8. That's it ! Check your site collection to see the results, your Quick Launch navigation is now displayed !