table of contents
Define your Microsoft Teams Governance within the Powell Teams administration.
Click the wrench icon at the top of the user dashboard to access the administration section.
The administration settings button is only visible to Powell Teams Administrators.
The list of all your teams
The home page of the administration section introduces the list of all your teams.
The list displays the team visibility, the template name, the number of team owners, members and guests.
Each team has an edit button, allowing you to make modifications to your team. Check the page Manage existing teams for more detailed information on how to manage your teams.
Consider that only Microsoft Teams administrators can have a list of all teams. If it is not the case, you will be able to view the teams you are an owner of.
On this page you will also find:
- The "create a team" button to create a new team. (For more information about how to create a new team, view the page Create a new Team )
- The feedback icon - to give a feedback about the app ( Check the Welcome page to find more about the feedback)
- The question-mark icon to access Powell Teams help page
- The support icon - to contact the Powell Teams team if you encounter any issue with the app
- The Menu
The Menu allows to navigate within the Administration section or return to the user dashboard.
- Manage Your Teams: The list of all teams, pending approvals and promoted teams.
- Microsoft Teams Templates: list of all existing templates
- Reports: Activity logs, teams with external users, teams without enough owners, expired teams
- Global Administration: configure Tags, Profiles, Naming conventions, Automations, Authentication, Additional configurations and Powell Teams Administrators
- Product Information: Public Roadmap; Message Center
In order to have an access to Reports, you need to have the advance or Enterprise authentication configured