Powell Teams provides a dedicated interface in the administration center to centralize the most essential user information and simplify their governance management. User section can manage users, their rights and permissions (team ownership or membership). It can also take actions on users to manage scenarii like guest management, onboarding, or offboarding.
To access to the user page, click on "Users" on the menu:
List of users
This page list all users (internal and externals) that are at least member of one team of your tenant.
The table have the following columns for each users:
- Powell Teams role
- Number of teams he is member of
- Number of teams he is owner of
On this page, various actions are available:
- Using the search bar to search for the user (based on user name or email address)
- Sort the users by their number of teams they are member or owner of
- Import Microsoft 365 Administrators as Powell Teams administrators
- Access to the detail of each user
After clicking on the user detail access button , you will have several information concerning each user:
- Job title
- Email address
- User status (internal or external)
- Azure AD ID (can be copied)
- Powell Teams role (can be edited by Powell Teams administrators)
- The number of teams he is member of
- The number of teams he is owner of
It is here where Microsoft Teams administrators can add or remove any user as a Powell Teams administrator. Just change the Powell Teams role of the user with the drop down list displayed (only when connected with a Microsot Teams administrator).
It is also possible to perform some actions each users to get it touch with them:
- Send a mail
- Send an MS Teams message
- Launch an MS Teams call
Moreover, you can see the list of all the teams the user is member or owner of and take actions on those teams.
The table list the teams with detailed information:
- Team name
- Template name
- The role of the user on this team (owner or member)
- The number of owners
- The number of members
- The team status (archived or not)
In addition, Powell Teams administrator will be able to realize bulk actions:
After selecting one of the two bulk actions available, the administrator will be able to select the teams he wants to:
- Revoke access modal
The Powell Teams administrator is informed of the impossibility to remove an owner of a team where he is the last owner. Also, he has the list of templates associated with the selected teams. It is then possible to select if this user should be also removed from the templates associated associated to the teams impacted.
This scenario is pretty useful in offboarding process.
- Copy and assign ownership modal
In this modal, the Powell Teams administrator will be able to assign the rights (ownership or membership) of the user selected on one of several other users:
This scenario is pretty useful in onboarding process.