Table of contents
- Data privacy
- Data stored in Powell Teams
- Powell Teams infrastructure location
- GDPR compliance
Your data privacy is essential to us. Powell Software does not have access to your data at any time.
- We use the APIs provided by Microsoft to ensure the best security.
- All actions and displayed information do happen with the connected user's rights. It is impossible to elevate the privileges.
- We do not store any credentials.
- We use the standard process of Azure Active Directory to authenticate you to Powell Teams.
- We cannot see or access any Microsoft Teams content.
Data stored in Powell Teams
- All information associated with a Powell Teams template
- Template names and description
- Naming convention name and rules
- Associated tags
- Azure Active Directory ids of the users, only when added as a default owner, member, approver, or administrator
- Team schema information used in a template (e.g., list of channels with associated tab configuration)
- Your Microsoft 365 tenant name for license validation
Powell Teams infrastructure location
Powell Teams is located in Microsoft's Azure Data Center West Europe (Amsterdam)
We do not store personal data associated with a Powell Teams user.
For example, personal information like the profile user cards gathered through the Graph API with the information provided by Delve in your Microsoft 365 on demand and is never stored or cached through Powell Teams.
What we store for a user
- the favorite teams
- personal view configuration (available soon)
- Azure Active Directory ID
All user information can be deleted with a ticket support request.
When your trial or license expires, you need to uninstall the Powell Teams application. This is done by your Microsoft Teams Administrator in your Teams Admin Center.
You keep everything in your Microsoft Environment (teams, channels, tabs*, conversations, documents). We leave no footprint on Microsoft 365.
*Tabs using a Powell Teams application will be empty