An intranet contributor is an intranet user who has additional rights on the intranet compared to a standard user. An Intranet contributor will be able to contribute to creating, adding and modifying content on the Intranet.
However, the contributor rights will be limited compared to an Administrator rights who have additional access to Powell Manager.
Adding and Configuring Web-parts
Intranet contributors will be able to add content on the Intranet pages. Which means, they will able to add and configure web-parts.
To see how to add and configure web-parts on the Intranet, go to the section "Web-parts". In this section, you will find the list of all web-parts that can be added and configured on the intranet.
* There are several web-parts that cannot be configured on the Intranet. To configure those web-parts, additional user rights (Administrator rights) will re required, since they need to be deployed through Powell Manager.
Create other types of content
On the Help Center, there is also a section dedicated specifically to Contributors, where you can find several articles that guide contributors on how to create different kinds of content:
- Create a new "Welcome To"
- Create a new Job offer
- How to Easily Create Events
- How to Easily Create News
- How to Create News with Notifications
*View the Section "Contributors"