An administrator is an intranet user who has advanced user rights on Sharepoint or on Powell manager.
Administrators have the same rights as contributors and additionally will be able to
- Manage Intranet content
- Manage users and tenants
- Create and deploy templates from Powell manager
Deploy templates from Powell Manager
Administrators will benefit from Powell Manager to deploy and design their Sharepoint Intranet.
They will be able to access ready-to-use Powell Templates.
*Not all administrator roles will be the same - their roles will rely depending on their roles and rights that are defined in Powell Manager. To understand administrator roles better please view the page: Powell Manager - Different user roles
Pages To access
You can find articles dedicated specifically to Administrators under the section "Administrators".
- Deploying a Template - Powell Manager
- Tracking the Intranet usage
- How to deploy Flexdesk Template ?
- How to deploy Job offers Template ?
- How to deploy Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Template?
- How to deploy Ads Template?
- How to deploy Glossary Template ?
- Deploying Water Fountain template from Powell Manager
and many more...