When building your Intranet page, you will need to organize your content with different sections. Title widget is particularly interesting and useful, since it can help you to incorporate multiple web-parts in one section.
You can use a Title web-part in different ways :
1. You can divide your Intranet page with different sections
2. Display multiple web-parts together
3. Redirect users to a specific page by clicking on it.
You can find the examples of a title web-part everywhere on Powell Intranet.
In the example below you can see how using a title web-part can combine several widgets in one section.
Highlights section on Powell Intranet home page
How to add the Title web-part
To configure the Title web-part, you need to
- click on the plus sign to add a new web-part
- Then search for Powell 365 web-parts from the list
- After selecting the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you'll see an empty widget. You need to edit it to select the desired web-part (to do so, click the pencil icon on your empty widget).
Edit the widget in your page
- As you click edit, you will see a web-part form. (The image below).
- Fill in the required information: put the title that you want to have
- In the widgets section, search for Title
How to configure the Title web-part
After selecting the Title web-part, the following edit form will appear. You will see how to configure each part of it below.
“Title” web-part edit form
- In the “Title" edit form : you can choose which title you want to set by default. You can add a language by selecting it in the “Select a language” drop-down list, and add a desired translation in the field displayed.
- You can add a “URL” if you want the user to be redirected when the title is clicked, and decide whether or not you want this link to be added in a new tab.
- You can add an “Icon URL” to your title if you want to display an icon next to it.
- And lastly you can add a custom CSS class to it, that will allow you to customize your intranet as you desire.