Table of contents
New to Powell Intranet? Click here for the full product overview.
Retrieve the latest documents wherever they are stored with the Delve web part.
Delve is a Powell web part and it displays important documents via attractive boards:
- My recent documents
- Documents shared with me
- Trending documents
You can find the example of a Delve web part on Powell Intranet My board page.
Configure the web-part settings
- Template: Choose the display and select the tile or the list view
- Select the Row Limit: number of items fetched
- You can decide to set a search bar, that will allow users to search for the content directly on the page
- Paginate result: choose the number of items to display per page
- "See more" Options: Select the see more option if you want to redirect users to the Delve page. If you choose this option, you can then choose to create a "see more" label of your choice and create a “custom see more” URL to redirect users to a chosen page.
- Change the Configuration: you can configure your delve view and choose to show only documents.
- Choose a view - you can choose to display the documents shared with you, your work, and the popular documents displayed on the home page.