Retrieve the latest documents wherever they are stored with the Delve web part.
Delve is a Powell web part and it displays important documents via attractive boards:
- My recent documents
- Documents shared with me
- Trending documents
You can find the example of a Delve web-part on Powell Intranet My board page.
How to configure Delve web-part
To configure the Delve web part, you need to :
- Click on the plus sign to add a new web part where you want it on your page,
- Then search for Powell 365 web-parts from the list.
- After selecting the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you'll see an empty widget. You need to edit it to select the desired web-part (to do so, click on the pencil icon on the empty widget).
- As you click on edit the Powell Intranet Web-part, you will see a web-part form.
- Fill in the required information and in the widgets section search for “Delve”.
- As you do this you can start configuring the web-part settings
- Template: Choose the display and select the tile or the list view
- Select the Row Limit: number of items fetched
- You can decide to set a search bar, that will allow users to search for the content directly on the page
- Paginate result: choose the number of items to display per page
- See more Options: Select the see more option if you want to redirect users to the Delve page. If you choose this option, you can then choose to create a "see more" label of your choice and create a “custom see more” URL to redirect users to a chosen page.
- Change the Configuration: you can configure your delve view and choose to show only documents.
- Choose a view - you can choose to display the documents shared with you, your work, and the popular documents displayed on the home page.