A standard user is an intranet user is a company employee with limited user rights compared to contributors and administrators.
Standard users will have access to Intranet content and will be able to engage in several activities such as:
- Registering for company events (mark events as a favorite, add events to their personal calendars)
- Accessing personal board and connecting their personal Outlook applications
- Participating in discussions offered through web-parts
- Sharing the Intranet content (through email, in MS teams, Yammer, and on social media platforms)
- Creating and suggesting content for employee advocacy programs and gaining points
- Creating advertisements
- Registering and applying for job offers
Pages to view
To better understand all the different actions that standard users can engage in, please view the articles under the section "Site Templates".