Surveys and Polls are the most practical way to collect data from company employees, gain information and insights into various topics of interest and reveal a great deal of information about employee perceptions that management can use to improve the workplace.
How to Configure the Poll web-part
To configure the poll web part, you need to
- Click on the plus sign to add a new web part,
- Then search for Powell 365 web-parts from the list.
- After selecting the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you'll see an empty widget. You need to edit it to select the desired web part (to do so, click the pencil icon on your empty widget).
Edit the widget on your page
As you edit the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you will see a web-part form. (The image below).
You need to fill in the required information
- In the widgets section, select Poll
- Then you can start adding the content for your poll
- You only can display one poll per poll web part, so you have to choose which poll you want to share on your page by selecting a poll in the “Active Poll” drop-down list. You can select from the polls you have created in the “All polls” section.
- You can choose the display of your poll in the “Display” section.
- And finally, you can manage your polls in the "All polls" section.
- In the example above you can see that several polls have already been created. If you want to create a new poll you just have to click the “Add” button at the bottom of the section. Then you'll have a “Create your poll" form where you can :
- Set the question of your poll
- Give at least two answers, and add a few more if needed by clicking the “Add a new answer” button
- You can select a display to show your poll results (view the examples below).
- In the “All Polls” section, you'll have a list of all your created polls. You can export your poll data to CSV, and you can also remove your poll.
- By clicking the edit icon on the left side of each poll, you'll have an edit form opened for your poll, where you can change your poll parameters and save or cancel your changes.
- And lastly, by clicking on the “Results” button, you can check your poll results immediately.
Display the poll results