Save the content that you want to read later and organize them on any page on the Intranet via the “saved for later” web part.
Saved for Later web-part is a Powell web-part. You can find the example of this web part on the Powell Intranet My Board page.
How to Configure “Saved for Later” web-part
To configure the “saved for later” web part, you need to :
- Click on the plus sign to add a new web part where you want it on your page,
- Then search for Powell 365 web-parts from the list.
- After selecting the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you'll see an empty widget. You need to edit it to select the desired web part (to do so, click the pencil icon on your empty widget)
- As you click on edit, you will see a web-part form. (The image below).
- Fill in the required information. You can set a title for your web-part
- In the widgets section search for “Saved for later”.
- As you do this you can start configuring the web-part settings:
- Template - choose the display of the web part - you can choose the tile or the list view.
- Choose the row limit - define the maximum number of items you want to display.
- Pagination - define the number of items per page
- Number per row - define per screen size, the number of items per row.
- You can choose to set the “see more” option to set a see more button. Indicate a url under the “see more” link if you want to redirect users to a specific page. By default, users will be redirected to the Sharepoint Page that displays all news.
- Open in a new tab - Select this option to open news in a new tab as users click them.
- Save your changes