Table of contents
The Members is a Powell web part, and it can be used to display members of a SharePoint, Microsoft 365 security, or Yammer group on your Intranet page.
You can find the example of this web part on the Powell Intranet Community pages.
- After selecting the "Members" web part, the following edit mode form will appear
- Template: Choose the Display of the "members" web part from the dropdown list
- Connect with: Connect the web part to a Sharepoint group, Microsoft 365 group, or Yammer. Note that you can only choose one group to display.
- Connect with a Sharepoint group: If you connect to the Sharepoint group, choose the group from the dropdown list.
- You can choose to:
- load all groups: The "load all group option" is the link to the dropdown list that allows choosing a group to display. The dropdown list displays only a group related to the current site by default. If a user selects "Load all groups," we display all the groups of all the site collections (of all sites) on the dropdown list.
- remove job descriptions under member names
- send an email notification when adding a member
- Choose the maximum number of users to display on a web-part
- Connect to a Microsoft 365 group and choose a group from the dropdown list
- Choose to connect to Yammer only
- save your changes