The Members is a Powell web-part and it can be used to display members of a SharePoint, Microsoft 365 security or Yammer group on your Intranet page.
You can find the example of this web-part on the Powell Intranet Community pages.
How to Configure the Members web-part
To configure the members web-part, you need to
- click on the plus sign to add a new web-part,
- Then search for Powell 365 web-parts from the list.
- After selecting the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you'll see an empty widget. You need to edit it to select the desired web-part (to do so, click on the pencil icon on your empty widget).
Edit the widget in your page
As you edit the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you will see a web-part form. (The image below).
You need to fill in the required information
- In the widgets section, select "members"
- After selecting the "Members" web part, the following edit mode form will appear
- Template: Choose the Display of the members web-part from the drop-down list
- Connect with: Connect the web-part to a Sharepoint group, Microsoft 365 group, or Yammer. Note that you can only choose one group to display.
- Connect with a Sharepoint group: If you connect to the Sharepoint group, choose the group from the drop-down list. You can choose to:
- load all groups: The “load all group option” is the link to the drop-down list that allows choosing a group to display. By default, the drop-down list displays only a group related to the current site. If a user chooses “Load all groups” we display on the drop-down list all the groups of all the site collections (of all sites).
- remove job descriptions under member names
- send an email notification when adding a member
- Choose the maximum number of users to display on a web-part
- Connect to a Microsoft 365 group and choose a group from the dropdown list
- Choose to connect to Yammer only
- save your changes