Table of contents
The banner is a Powell 365 web part and can be used to introduce your Intranet page with a beautiful image along with a title and a description at the top of the page.
You can find examples of banner web parts everywhere on the Powell Intranet. For example, you can see one on the HR Onboarding page.
How to configure
As a contributor, you can directly change the content of the banner by clicking on the three dots buttons :
This action will display the content edit form as below :
From there, you will be able to change the title, description, and banner image for the current page and the current language.
If you want to go deeper, you can access the settings of the component to edit :
- The template: you have the choice between two different displays (Banner image and Banner image (long text))
- URL of the image: Choose an image thanks to the standard image picker
- Title: Put a default title. If a title is kept empty, we take the name of the current site
- You can "select a language" if you want to add a translation for the title in other languages
- Description: Put a default description. It will be displayed under the title. If the description is kept empty, we take the current page's name.
- You can "select a language" if you want to add a translation for the description in other languages.
Edit mode banner
Banner image (long text)