Table of contents
New to Powell Intranet? Click here for the full product overview.
Creating internal Job offers lets a company create new opportunities for its employees and strengthens employee engagement. Powell Software allows you to create and publish internal job offers in several minutes through a 'job offer" form.
How to create a job offer
To create a job offer, you need to go to the Job offers page on the Intranet. To access the "creation form," you can either:
- click the button "new job offer" directly on the page. Note that this button will be only visible for Intranet contributors and administrators, not for standard users.
- access the form through the Powell gear: click the Powell gear on the Job offers page, and select "add content." Then select " create an item." For available content, select "job offers" and click "create."
"New job offer" button on the Job offers page.
Create a new job offer from a Powell Gear
"Job offers" creation form.
To create a new job offer, follow the creation form and fill in the required information.
1. Language: Select the language in which you want to publish the content.
2. Ti le: Put a title for the offer (e.g., financial analyst)
3. Of er reference: the offer reference number (7888655)
4. Skills: List skills required for this particular offer (e.g., Analytical and quantitative skills.
Broad-based business knowledge).
5. Co tract Type: indicate the contract type, whether temporary or permanent employment.
6. Pr file Description: Describe a profile needed for a potential candidate (e.g., Experienced Budget analyst, able to process a variety of information, evaluate costs and benefits, and solve complex problems.)
7. Division: Indicate a division (e.g., Finance)
8. Picture: Upload a picture from your device
9. Location: Indicate a location where the Job takes place (e.g., Paris)
10. Job description: Indicate the responsibilities for this specific Job (e.g., Establishing and evaluating budget proposals to determine the optimal allocation of project funds).
11. Contact - indicate contact information in case of interest
12. Translation Options - choose if you want to translate the content to other languages or from another language
Once done indicating all the required information, click "publish."