Creating internal Job offers lets a company create new opportunities for its employees and strengthens employee engagement. Powell Software lets you create and publish internal job offers in several minutes through a 'job offer" form.
How to create a job offer
To create a job offer, you need to go to the Job offers page on the Intranet. To access the "creation form", you can either
- click the button "new job offer" directly on the page. Note that this button will be only visible for Intranet contributors and administrators and not for the standard users.
- access the form through the Powell gear: on the Job offers page, clicl the Powell gear, and select "add content". Then select " create an item". Under available content, select "job offers" and click "create".
"New job offer" button on the Job offers page
Create a new job offer from a Powell Gear
"Job offers" creation form
To create a new job offer, follow the creation form and fill in the required information.
1. Language: Select the language in which you want to publish the content.
2. Title: Put a title for the offer (e.g. financial analyst)
3. Offer reference: the offer reference number (7888655)
4. Skills: List skills that are required for this particular offer (e.g. Analytical and quantitative skills.
Broad-based business knowledge).
5. Contract Type: indicate the contract type, whether it is a temporary or a permanent employement.
6. Profile Description: Describe a profile needed for a pontential canditate (e.g. Experienced Budget analyst, able to process a variety of information, evaluate costs and benefits, and solve complex problems.)
7. Division: Indicate a division (e.g. Finance)
8. Picture: Upload a picture from your device
9. Location: Indicate a location where the job takes place (e.g. Paris)
10. Job description: Indicate the responsibilities for this specific job (e.g. Establish and evaluate budget proposals to determine the optimal allocation of project funds).
11. Contact - indicate a contact information in case of interest
12. Translation Options - choose if you want to translate the content to other languages or from another language
Once done indicating all the required information, click "publish".