Table of contents
Twitter is an external connector web part and you can embed it directly in your portal. Embedding a company's social media platforms in the portal will help employees stay up to date with all the various communications regarding the organization.
An example of this web part you can find on the Powell Intranet Communication department template.
Twitter can be easily configured into your portal and display the global public feed of a user.
- As you select the widget in the list, it will open up a Twitter web-part editing mode where you need to configure the web-part settings.
- Template: choose the web-part display
- Twitter Widget Id or Username: Here you need to indicate the Twitter account you want to integrate into the widget
- See more options: As you click on the see more option, you can customize the "see more" label and add a label of your choice.
- Data chrome properties: Select the properties from the list