Office video is an Office 365 Connector web part. This web part allows promoting videos in your portal. The example of this web part you can find on the Powell Intranet Communication department template.
The communications department uses this web part to display company-related videos to communicate various information regarding the company Intranet along with some tips for employees to better their experience in the organization.
The videos can be viewed directly from the page.
How to Configure the Office Video Web-part
To configure the Office video web-part, you need to
- Click the plus sign to add a new web part,
- Then search for the Office video in the list
- In the office video editing form, click on the "add video" button.
- Under video address box, indicate the link of the video. The link has to be from your organization's Office 365 Video portal.
- You can choose to display the video title and info