Facebook embed is an external connector web-part. This web part allows the organisation stay connected and embed social media networks directly in the portal.
The example of this web-part you can find on Powell Intranet Communication department template.
Your company Facebook Feed can be easily configured to display in your portal. Configure it to display the global feed of a selected public page.
How to Configure the Facebook web-part
To configure the facebook web-part, you need to
- click on the plus sign to add a new web-part,
- Then search for Powell 365 web-parts from the list.
- After selecting the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you'll see an empty widget. You need to edit it to select the desired web-part (to do so, click on the pencil icon on your empty widget).
Edit the widget in your page
As you edit the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you will see a web-part form. (The image below).
You need to fill in the required information and select Facebook embed under widgets
- In the facebook web-part editing mode choose the Template: the display of your widget
- User Name: under user name, put a name of the user whose Facebook page you want to display (ex: company Facebook page)
- see more: you can choose to display a see more button. By clicking on it, users will be redirected to the indicated facebook page
- Data Chrome Properties: you can choose what you want to display in your widgets. For example, select "show post" If you want ti display posts.