Table of contents
New to Powell Intranet? Click here for the full product overview.
Create a new Welcome To
There are two ways to create a new Welcome To.
- Directly from the page via the button "New welcome to +"
- Via the "Manage content" icon.
Via the button "New welcome to +"
Click the button "new welcome to" to access a Welcome to creation form.
- Language: select in which language you want to publish the content (you can select both EN and FR options)
- Title: title would be the full name of a new employee
- Photo: upload the photo of a new employee
- Description: you can provide a short description
- Job: write a job title for a new employee
- Content: If you write additional content about the employee and his future responsibilities, use the content text box.
- Country: from the dropdown list choose the country an employee is based in
- Department: from the dropdown list choose the department an employee will be working in
If you created your content in english , you can translate automatically all the content in french in seconds. Then click on the FR button to access the French version.
- Review the information and click publish.
Via the "Manage content" icon
- Click the "+" sign to manage content on the page.
- Choose a content to create: Click "Welcome to"
- Then click on "add content" and select "create an item".
- Fill in the information in the "Welcome to" form, and click publish.