Create a new Welcome To
There are two ways to create a new Welcome to.
- Directly from the page via the button "New welcome to +"
- Via the Powell gear, in the floating menu.
Via the button "New welcome to +"
Click the button "new welcome to" to access a Welcome to creation form.
- Language: select in which language you want to publish the content (you can select both EN and FR options)
- Title: title would be the full name of a new employee
- Photo: upload the photo of a new employee
- Description: you can provide a short description
- Job: write a job title of a new employee
- Content: If you write an additional content about the employee and his future responsibilities, use the content text box.
- Country: from the' dropdown list choose the country an employee is based in
- Department: from the dropdown list choose the department an employee will be working in
If you created your content in english , you can translate automatically all the content in french in seconds. Then click on the FR button to access the French version.
- Review the information and click publish.
Via the Powell gear
- In the floating menu, click on the Powell gear.
- Then click on "add content" and select "create an item" .
- From available content, choose "Welcome to" and click "create".
As you click create, a Welcome to creation form will appear. Fill in the information as demonstrated in the section above.