The Changes Audit web part is a Powell 365 web part that can be found on the Intranet monitoring page.
This web part was created to give you a better overview of the changes made all over your Intranet.
Who made a change? On which item? And when?
All this information is now easily accessible in one web part.
Changes Audit web-parts on the “Intranet monitoring” page
How to add the Changes Audit web-part
To configure the Changes Audit web part, you need to :
- Click the plus sign to add a new web part, where you want it on your page.
- Then search for "Powell Intranet Web-parts" from the list.
Select “Powell Intranet Web parts”
- After selecting the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you'll see an empty widget, you need to edit it and select the desired web part (to do so, click the pencil icon on your empty widget).
- As you click the edit button for the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you will see a web-part form. (The image below).
- Fill in the required information
- In the widgets section, select "Changes Audit".
How to configure the Changes Audit web-part
After selecting the Changes Audit web part, the following edit form will appear. You will see how to configure each section of it below.
"Site selection" configuration
Here, you can configure from which site you want to display the information. You can select multiple sites and look for a specific one if you fetch on the available field.
Here you can decide how you're going to display your elements in your web part. You will be able to :
- Choose between a template in the drop-down,
- Set the maximum number of elements you want to be displayed.
"Results behaviors" configuration
In this section, you will be able to configure the behavior of the web part regarding few elements. You can :
- Decide to display the order of results by modified date
- And/or decide to link this web part to the Powell Site picker on this page
"Change Action" configuration
Here, you can configure which actions you want to be shown in your web-part by checking the corresponding checkbox.
"Objects Changed" configuration
Here, you can configure which type of objects you want to be displayed in your web part by checking the corresponding checkbox.