The Gamification Leaderboard web-part is a Powell 365 web-part that can be found on the Leaderboard, accessible from the Share on social media page.
The gamification part will bring fun around the employee advocacy topic and involves employees in the company life.
The Gamification Leaderboard web-part will permit users to see their place based on their social interactions.
The user will be able to see the global ranking, the points and the badges earned directly from this web-part.
Gamification Leaderboard web-part on the “Share on social media” page
How to add the Gamification Leaderboard web-part
To configure the Gamification leaderboard web-part, you need to :
- Click the plus sign to add a new web-part, where you want it on your page.
- Then search for "Powell Intranet Web-parts" from the list.
Select “Powell Intranet Webparts”
- After selecting the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you'll see an empty widget, you need to edit it and select the desired web-part (to do so, click the pencil icon on your empty widget).
- As you click the edit button for the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you will see a web-part form. (The image below).
- Fill in the required information
- In the widgets section, select "Gamification leaderboard".
How to configure the Gamification Leaderboard web-part
After selecting the Gamification Leaderboard web-part, the following edit form will appear. You will see how to configure each section of it below.
Its configuration is quite simple as it's only displaying the users ranking, so it only require aesthetic configuration.
- The template section is where you're going to select the display of the ranking in your web-part.
"Maximum result number" configuration
- To set the number of users you want displayed, you'll have to fill in the “Maximum result number” section.