The Gamification next badges web-part is a Powell 365 web-part that can be found on the Leaderboard, accessible from the Share on social media page on Powell Intranet.
The gamification part will bring fun around the employee advocacy topic and involve employees in the company life.
The Gamification next badges web-part will permit the users to see their future target for them to evolve and have a better score in the social interactions race.
Gamification next badges web-part on the “Share on social media” page
How to add the Gamification next badges web-part
To configure the Gamification next badges web-part, you need to :
- Click the plus sign to add a new web part, where you want it on your page.
- Then search for "Powell Intranet Web-parts" from the list.
Select “Powell Intranet Web parts”
- After selecting the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you'll see an empty widget, you need to edit it and select the desired web part (to do so, click the pencil icon on your empty widget).
- As you click the edit button for the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you will see a web-part form. (The image below).
- Fill in the required information
- In the widgets section, select "Gamification next badges".
How to configure the Gamification next badges web-part
After selecting the Gamification next badges web-part, the following edit form will appear. You will see how to configure each section of it below.
Its configuration is quite simple as it's only displaying the user's ranking, so it only requires aesthetic configuration.
- The template section is where you're going to select the display of your badges disposition in your web part.
"Maximum result number" configuration
- To set the number of items you want to be displayed, you'll have to fill in the “Maximum result number” section.