The Gamification badges web-part is a Powell 365 web-part that can be found on the Share on social media page.
The gamification part will brings fun around the employee advocacy topic and involves employees them in the company life.
The Gamification badges web-part will give an instantaneous feedback of the social interactions the user has made. The user will be able to see the points and the badges earned directly from this web-part.
Gamification badges web-part on the “Share on social media” page
How to add the Gamification badges web-part
To configure the Gamification badges web-part, you need to :
- Click the plus sign to add a new web-part, where you want it on your page.
- Then search for "Powell Intranet Web-parts" from the list.
Select “Powell Intranet Webparts”
- After selecting the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you'll see an empty widget, you need to edit it and select the desired web-part (to do so, click the pencil icon on your empty widget).
- As you click the edit button for the Powell Intranet Web-parts, you will see a web-part form. (The image below).
- Fill in the required information
- In the widgets section, select "Gamification badges".
How to configure the Gamification badges web-part
After selecting the Gamification badges web-part, the following edit form will appear. You will see how to configure each section of it below.
Its configuration is quite simple as it's only displaying the user badges, so it only require aesthetic configuration.
- The template section is where you're going to select the display of your badges in your web-part.
"Maximum result number" configuration
- To set the number of elements you'll want displayed, you'll have to fill in the “Maximum result number” section.