As a contributor, you can add pages to the WaterFoutain template. Each category of topics that you see on the image below, is a separate page that comes along with related questions and answers (the discussions).
Contributors can create additional categories to prompt conversations between company employees.
How to create a new category?
To create a new category (topic),
- Go to the WaterFoutain template
- Click Powell gear on the Powell Floating menu
- Click add content
- Then select "add a page" and under "available content", select "Waterfountain topic"
- Click create
As you click create, a topic creation form will pop up. Follow the instructions and fill in the required information:
- Title: Put a title for your topic
- Description: Provide a topic description
- Banner image - Upload an image from your device
- Category: Indicate a topic/category (e.g. Science)
- Color: Choose a color for the topic that will be displayed on the question-cards
- Icon: Choose an icon for the topic that will be displayed on the question-cards
- Options for translation: Translate the content to another language
- Click "publish"
*As you publish your category, it will appear as a topic on the WaterFountain page and users will be able to post questions and start discussions.