In this article we are going to explain you how to create a page dedicated for frontline workers and how to add it in the naivgation menu of your app.
Create a new page
Step 1 : Give a name for your page and select what kind of user you want to target
- Here, select "Frontline workers"
Step 2 : Select a template
- You can start with a blank page or copy an existing page. To know what is included in existing pages your can click the information button to see all the info of the page.
Step 3 : Your page is ready
- You can now access it to add components on it by clicking the "Go to page configuration" button.
Final step : Add web-parts in your page
In the page edition you can add components in your page by clicking the "Add a webpart" button.
A popin is opened with the list of all available web-parts
The most important one is the "Frontline workers seach" web-part that will allow you to display content that has been pushed for frontline workers. So, store in your dedicated Azure storage.
Customize your application navigation
Coming back to your application settings: In the Navigation panel you can have an overview of the application menu for your Office workers (on the left) and Frontline workers (on the right).
From here by clicking on "Create a new tile" button you can add an new navigation item.
You need to fill :
- A title
- A description
- A tile help
- A profile : if you need to restrict the access to specific people
- Choose a link : static url page or mobile application page created from manager
- The opening option, if you want to open inside the app, keep the option unchecked. Otherwise, the link will be opened in the device browser
- An icon