That you need to know before start
- Do you have a Google Firebase account ?
- If yes, are you able to create a Firebase application and get the associated authentication keys ?
- Do you have a certificat to sign your Android applications ?
Step 1 : Create a Firebase project
- Create an Android application
- Download “google-services.json” file
- Go to “Project Settings” under “Cloud Messaging” and copy your Server Key
- Generate .keystore file to sign your application : https://support.google.com/googlep
Final step : Fill the information in Powell Manager
Open your application and go to the "Android Setting" tab.
- Enable the Android configuration
- On field “Package Name” enter your app identifier : “com.yourcompany.yourappname”
- On field “Keystore alias” enter your keystore alias as created previously
- Select your Android splashcreen color
- Then the following "Notifications" block is optional and used only if you enabled Notifications. You must define :
- On field “Google service key” enter your firebase server key copied previously in step 1
- Upload your “google-services.json” file
- The final step is about the asset of the app (splash screen and logo files). You have 2 options :
- Upload only one file (all other sizes will be generated)
- Upload all the sizes needed (see board with all needed sizes)
|Needed sizes for Splashscreen||Needed sizes for icon|