- Through a button in Microsoft Teams
- Through a dedicated Teams template
- General Portal
- Search Corner
- Daily tools & Assistance
- HR Hub
- Department pages
- Virtual Building
- Icons for your quick links
Introduction to Together
Together for employees
A complete portal
Post, share, exchange and find in the same place with linked collaboration and communication.
The HR Corner
Each department has an easily accessible space to share and access ideas, projects, applications, information and resources.
Recreate social moments like coffee breaks in the ‘Virtual Building’, to promote social ties and foster engagement.
Your space is ready to use. Deploy it in minutes for the entire organization.
Integrated with Teams
Accessible from your Teams app, browser or mobile, it's easy to access and use. Avoid heavy change management.
Benefit from Microsoft's security and keep your data in your environment.
Your hub is always up to date and can be upgraded to another version according to your needs.
Together for IT Teams
Powell Software provides relevant connections between the Intranet and Teams to easily access corporate content and information as well as a simplified search for a centralized experience in Microsoft Teams.
Through a button in Microsoft Teams
Together is compatible with Viva Connections to benefit from the ability to generate the button access experience in Teams very easily.
Through a dedicated Teams template
Together also offers the capability to access the company portal through a dedicated Teams to bring daily interactions, social features and more employee engagement in the hybrid work.
What's inside Together
Employees access their company's generic portal to find information related to its structure.
- Home - View the most important news, documents and information about your business.
- My Company - A description and the information that qualifies your company.
Employees have quick access to company resources and information.
- Company Resources - Easily find the most important company documents and information with an advanced search page.
- Glossary - A dictionary that lists all the explanations related to businesses and everyday terms.
- FAQ - An easy way to create and mine all frequently asked questions.
- Employee directory - Find all the contacts you need and their key information.
Daily tools & Assistance
Support and IT teams can provide easy access to all the assistance you need by consolidating all services in one place.
- Desk booking - Book your desk in a minute when you want to work in the office instead of remotely.
- IT Services - Access information and processes for your IT department.
- Support - Get quick help by making support requests directly from the intranet.
- Other apps - Personalize your Hub with your other third-party services and Microsoft apps.
HR teams have a simple space that regroups key documents and all daily HR services to welcome, manage and follow employee progression.
- News - Communicate key information to all employees, from the field to the office.
Knowledge Centre - Easy access to all learning materials to develop skills and abilities.
- Onboarding – A simple onboarding space with all training resources to quickly get up to speed on the company’s.
Career & well-being - Get a quick overview of information relating to your career and its evolution. Share your mood.
Job openings - Get a clear overview of job opportunities to share on personal social network.
HR Tools - Quickly access all of the company's HR tools, easily input your expenses or leave requests.
Each department has its own space to gather their specific information and resources for easy access and sharing.
- Marketing & Comms – Store key marketing resources, product and brand kits. Easily share internally and externally.
- Finance - A simple space with key financial news and quick access to all performance monitoring dashboards.
- Sales - View all business, customer and partner information, as well as legal and pricing documents
... and any other departments you want to add.
HR teams can promote and maintain social ties with all employees through innovative features tailored to the hybrid workplace.
- Virtual coffee machine - Meetings are automatically and randomly scheduled for virtual coffee breaks helping maintain social links (learn more)
- Water fountain - Take a break and select a conversation topic to help ignite and animate discussions with your colleagues.
You can find at the bottom of the article a ZIP containing a set of icons that you can use on your portal for the quick links.