table of contents
You can access the company Events Hub, where you will find an overview of the events circulating currently within the portal.
Users can find all company-related events on the page, displayed according to the most recent date.
Each event card displays the event title, date, hour, and location. In addition, users will be able to mark events as “favorite” by clicking the heart icon and add events to their Outlook calendars via the button “add to my calendar”.
Click the event that interests you and it will open a separate page with more detailed information on that event.
The space offers an online registration feature, allowing employees to register to events themselves, ensuring flexibility and a simplified user experience.
Event organizers will be able to publish all kinds of activities including but not limited to new training sessions, webinars, and conferences. These events can be published and communicated to the rest of the company in few minutes.
Contributors will be able to contribute to creating and editing events with the two buttons above "new event", and "manage events".
Create an event
Click the “new event” button to access the event creation form and start filling in the required information:
- All-day event: Choose this option If the event is lasting all-day
- Title: Give your event a title
- Upload an image: You can add an image for your event
- Contacts: Indicate contact information, a name, or an email address in case attenders need additional information
- Number of places: You can indicate the number of places available for a particular event
- Need approval: Indicate if the event needs approval or not
- Comment: Use this space to add more information on the event.
- Location: Choose a location where the event is taking place
- Category: You can select the type of meeting.
Ex: Brainstorming, Team-building, Training.
- Start date: Indicate the start date and starting hour of the event.
- End time: Indicate the end time – the date and hour.
edit an event
Created events will be immediately available on the Events Hub page. If you want to make changes to a created event, go to "manage events" on the event hub home page.
All events will be listed and you will be able to edit or delete them.