VIVA Adaptive card that can be added in your VIVA Dashboard. See how here : https://support.powell-software.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408306534290-How-to-deploy-Powell-VIVA-Cards
The Birthday Adaptive card allows your users to quickly see the birthdays that are coming.
By clicking on the card, the user can directly see the birthday(s) of the day.
But if there is no birthday he can see all the coming one by clicking on "View coming birthdays" button.
From there the user can "Send them a card" to write and send him/her a dedicated message
The selected user will receive a team message with the personnal message in it.
Configuration of the component
As a Contributor you can access to the configuration of the component. That's mean you can choose some options :
- Card size (standard option for Adpative card) : Large or medium
- Birth date manage property: The user profile property where the data you want to use is stored
- Powell portal site url : The address of your portal
- Api environment : Testing or Production. That define if you want to use our testing or production API. We advise you to use the Production one to be on a stable environment.
- Audience targeting (standard option for Adaptive card) : you can choose group(s) that will be able to see the component in their Dashboard. Please note that it's limited to 50 groups.