Table of contents
New to Powell Intranet? Click here for the full product overview.
in some Ready-to-Use Intranet templates, you can manage top navigation available on all pages to access essential or highlighted topics on the site quickly.
To manage the top navigation, you will need to be part of the SharePoint Site Owner group. As a site owner, you will have a button "SITE Configuration" that aggregates all settings available for this site on each site's homepage.
On the site configuration page, click on the Manage navigation section.
You will get access to currently configured navigation nodes.
- Add a new node in the navigation by clicking the "add a navigation node button."
- Edit or delete an active one by clicking the "3 dots" button on the right of a node.
A node is composed of
- a title
- an image used as background to illustrate the content
- an url to target your content.
- the navigation is ordered alphabetically by the node's titles
- you can target any weblink inside or outside the currently active site
- if you do not set a background image, it will be replaced by the default color associated with your site's theme