Table of contents
New to Powell Intranet? Click here for the full product overview.
in some Ready-to-Use Intranet templates, you can manage a document repository to centralize and share important documents on the site.
the document repository includes:
- A search box to search specific content in the document list
- The "add document" button for people with the role site members or site owners
- A set of refiners to filter the documents list based on author/creation date
- The content list is available in the site. They are ordered by creation date DESC
To manage the documents as a contributor, you need to be part of the SharePoint Site Owner group or Member group. As a contributor, you will get access to:
- the "add document" button on the document repository page
- the capacity to edit or delete a document within the "Documents" list in the site
learn more about list managment
A document is composed of
- a Title
- the document to upload