Powell Software (“we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection.
We have created this GDPR Compliance Statement to explain our approach to implementing our GDPR compliance program. It describes the implementation of our data protection roles, policies, procedures, controls and measures to ensure ongoing compliance with GDPR.
Our GDPR Principles
Powell Software takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously. Our principles for processing personal information are:
- We will process all personal information fairly and lawfully
- We will only process personal information for specified and lawful purposes
- Where practical, we will keep personal information up to date
- We will not keep personal information for longer than is necessary
Data Subjects Rights under GDPR
At Powell Software, an individual can request information about:
What personal information we hold about an individual
- The categories of personal information we collect from an individual
- The purposes for collecting and processing personal information from an individual
- How long we plan to keep the personal information
- The process to have incomplete or inaccurate personal information corrected or completed
- Where applicable, the process for requesting erasure of the personal information or for restricting the processing of personal information in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us
- About any automated decision-making that we use
Our GDPR compliance plan
Here's an overview of our steps that we are taking to ensure compliance with GDPR at Powell Software:
- We conducted a data mapping inventory and analysis of collected personal information in our systems and records
- We have established procedures and policies to restrict processing of personal information
- We have updated our procedures for data breaches and incident responses
- We have reviewed all processing activities to identify the legal basis for processing personal information and to ensure that each basis is appropriate for the activity it relates to
What data do we collect in our products and why?
No Personal Data management for the users accessing and using Powell Intranet, everything is associated to the Microsoft Office 365 data management. Powell Software do not store any kind of information related to a user.
No Personal Data management for the users accessing and using Powell Teams, everything is associated to Microsoft 365 data management. Powell Software do not store any kind of personal information related to a user.
How to we store the data?
Our company securely stores the data in the Amsterdam Microsoft Azure Data Center with all the security systems in place provided by Microsoft.
Data are stored for a period of 6 months (audit security log) after the end of the contract before automatic deletion.
Contact us if you have GDPR related questions
If you have any questions about this GDPR Compliance Statement, or our privacy or security practices, please contact us:
- Website: https://powell-software.com/en/contact/
- Email: email@example.com
User information can be deleted on demand with a request to the support